Friday, January 25, 2008

Fair Trade Agreement?

My new roommate (Sara) and I are going to trade "talents" - she cooks. Like real fruits and vegetables. On the stove. With spices and olive oil and love. Right?!? She also works for a film company. And knows all about the film industry and hence - which films don't suck. In exchange for cultivating my movie taste and culinary aptitude I will teach her about fashion and home decorating. This trade arrangement clearly violates every article of NAFTA. Still, it was her idea. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like this trading talents idea.

Ok. I will trade you "invaluable insights on writing press releases and managing crisis" for "living vicariously through friend's adventures in NYC"...whatdya say?!

What. You don't want to know how to write a press release? Whatever.