Friday, June 13, 2008

Did I mention ice cream??

The T9 (predictive text) function on my cell phone chooses "heavier" before "heather" when I type in my name. The control top on my tights leaves a line on my upper thighs. I start to salivate when I hear the melody to a childhood favorite, "doooooo yooooouuuur ears hang low? can you swing 'em to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental solider? Do your ears. hang. low?!" Remember that one? It plays non stop in my neighborhood - seriously. It's the ice cream truck anthem, apparently and I swear there are more of trucks than there are children racing towards them. And now, whenever I hear that song - I honestly start to salivate with the few salivary glands I have left. Like a pavlovian dog. These are signs people. I've taken action. Feeding my cravings (literally) with these utterly delicious and surprisingly filling low calorie treats.

This bear is all about slimming!!

No comments: