Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Firtations?

So. I had not 1 but 2 interactions yesterday with total strangers that A) make me smile and B) make me wonder, "Was he just flirting with me?"

Scenario #1: Make my order at the deli (tuna on wheat with lettuce and tomato and an iced coffee) when the guy in front of me says, "Hey! That's exactly what I ordered! Copycat!" and then we proceeded to chat about working in soho. Even though I don't, really. Whatever.

Scenario #2: On the way home from dinner with a massive case of the hiccups, I was walking parallel to some guy across the street for several blocks... Eventually he had to cross the street (to my side) and right as he was behind me he said, "Boo." Not even all that loud and it took me a second to get it, even. I turned around and we both gave these gargantuan grins. Sigh. He could have been the love of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HT! As I read your stories and giggle out loud, I truly say to myself...I miss that girl so much! This means, it's almost time for a trip to NYC to experience the life for myself. :)