Sunday, June 8, 2008

What I should have been thinking...

Instead of "Hey, the best things in life are free..." is "Remember, there's no such thing as a free lunch." Why, do you ask? Well, when the rep. from Frederic Fekkai (yep, that one) came around offering "FREE HAIRCUTS" I erroneously thought an angel from heaven descended to transform me into the beautiful woman we all know is hiding under a mop of mediocre hair. Frankly, I saw it as a gift. It was not. I despise my new haircut. Seriously. I hate it. Ugh. And I'm not being dramatic or over the top it's reeeeally bad. Like, ilook30yearsolder bad. Not at all funky, cute or fun (I believe were the exact adjectives requested).

The best part?? The entire time he was snipping away, Monsieur Big Wig with Fekkai (I googled him. He's kind of a big deal hence the pseudonym) was showing some veteran hairdresser how you can bring "hair to life" like a GE f*ing light bulb in only 15 minutes at $200 a pop. "Just imagine if you did 20 cuts a day!" Seriously. He said this in an adorable french accent while hacking away at my "isthatgorgeouscurlnatural?" hair. ($4,000 a day, by the way) Ugh. C'est la vie! It'll grow. Right?

No comments: