Monday, August 11, 2008

Humor...

...is our way of defending ourselves from life's absurdities by thinking absurdly about them.
~Lewis Mumford

The current international crisis - I refer of course, to the situation in Georgia - is all over the news (great editorial by William Kristol, ps) and while I can't say I've been reading every article and catching every late-breaking news report I have paid some attention. Imagine my surprise when I discovered amongst pictures of mourning Georgians, devastated buildings, fainting women, this pic:of the Finnish Foreign Minister, Alex Stubb. Who just happens to be Super. DUPER. Hot. Right?! Oooooh, but it gets better. I googled him: www.alexstubb.com

This. Is. So. Good.
ApproachablePlayfulCasual

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously...this is amazing. I can't believe you found that dancing shot. It's great!