Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Where...



After an embarrassingly long search for the "perfect" bar to usher me into the world of confident alone-bar-sitting I ended up at Agozar! A venue with an exclamation point in the name and a logo that looks like it should be for Zack Morris' local hangout.

It was pretty anti-climactic. But, I learned that I probably won't die from spontaneous combustion or embarrassment if I sit alone at a bar. Next time (and there will be a next time, mom) I'll pick a place that's more my speed and style like Freeman's or The Room or Sycamore Bar & Flower Shop...maybe I'll hit up somewhere fancy like the Ritz Carlton. What to wear?

Also the next time I try this adventure, I might read this guide to drinking alone.

Bisous!

P.S. The above pic is of Balthazar - so chic, right? We stopped there for after hours drinks on Saturday!

No comments: