Sunday, October 5, 2014

C'est si bon

I've always loved the song, C'est si bonFor me, falling down a YouTube rabbit hole, listening to different versions of the same song - especially jazz - is one of life's simple joys.  And this tune does not disappoint. It's so good! (Get it?)  I think my favorite version is from:

Right, how great are they?!  *Bonus tap dance? Stop.   

But how can you not love, Louis Armstrong?

Dean Martin's irreverence is always charming.

Yves Montand's performance is a bit odd - with the hand and the face. Obviously, I still love it.

And then, I felt like Howard Carter when he discovered King Tut's tomb. Eartha Kitt (!!)
1. Have you seen anyone more glamorous
2. Did you know she was Catwoman
3. How does she make her voice growl like that?

Thank you, internet!

Bisous!

No comments: