Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Indecision...

...may or may not be my problem. -Jimmy Buffet

It's true. I am having trouble deciding how to recover my (super cute!) Queen Anne sofa purchased off Craigslist in...JULY(!).
*Note: not my actual sofa (I don't have a picture of it, actually) but you get the idea of the shape.

It definitely needs some love. Don't get me wrong, I have love to give it, but deciding which fabric to use - color, texture, pattern - has become my own personal brand of torture. Because, when you love (almost) everything, narrowing everything down is, umm, tortuous. I know. My life is so hard. Ok. So, my goal is to pick a fabric by the end of this weekend. Eeeep!

Here's what I DO like:
LUSH, BLUSH PINK

Sold out from Sadie and Olive Etsy Shop


Both found on Erin Ever After



CRISP, BOLD PATTERNS
Found on Apartment34

I can't find where this pic came from.


Found on Peachy Bliss


Found on Flickr



RICH, JEWEL TONES

Found on Flickr

Found on 79 Ideas


AND WHITE--Because I'm an optimist and believe that red wine won't spill.
Found on Casa Sugar

Found on SF Girl by Bay

I could do this all day - all day, yo!  I'm clearly all over the map.  Which means this weekend should be filled with some serious soul-searching.

Bisous!




No comments: