Monday, June 2, 2008

Guess who I met?!


The actor who plays "Sloan" on Alias - Ron Rifkin! Wearing glasses like that - ok, they were green. Whatever. Not as exciting as, say, an Olsen twin, but he told me I was a "dear"! So there's a story here (isn't there always?). Partly out of habit and partly out of store policy, I had to ask to see his id. As I had been debating the whole time whether I should say something about, well, him being famous and all...I'm sure I blushed a little when I asked. Throwing caution to the wind, I told him I felt silly asking for id because I was just watching Alias but well...store policy...you know. He was utterly charming and nice and made my first "celebrity" encounter all the more wonderful when he thanked me and said, "you're a dear."

I'm a dear!!

No comments: