Thursday, October 27, 2011

Beautiful


I've always been more of a clotheshorse than a makeup-&-hair kinda girl. You know the type, the one who has more colors of ballet flats than eye shadows? The girl who skips the beauty articles and heads straight for the fashion spreads. The one who openly admitted Hello Kitty chapstick was part of her makeup routine (now it's Skittles lip gloss, if you were wondering). C'est moi.

Perhaps it's the darkening circles under my eyes or an increased sense of vanity, but I know I can do better. Who am I kidding, I must do better. I'm looking more and more like "before" pictures. It's fortuitous then, that a friend gave me her friend's and family discount for Sephora. Check out my wish list below - it even looks beautiful!

PS - I also want to do a facial peel and my research has revealed that this could be a good one... I don't know, though. There's something about the word "peel" and "face" in the same sentence that makes me nervous. Yikes!

Bisous!

No comments: