Monday, October 3, 2011

Macaroooons!

I am 100% on the Macaroon bandwagon. How could I not be?! They are pretty, they are French, they contain refined sugar…
With the oodles of Macaroons floating around the internets recently; on blogs, in the NY Times, on pinterest boards I have curated quite the macaroon obsession. Confession: I’ve never tasted one. I realize that people traditionally use their blogs to discuss all the awesome stuff they do and make or the stuff other people do and make. So let this be my place to discuss all the awesome stuff I might do and I might make (or taste). Like, maybe I’ll make my own macaroons! Or maybe I’ll make a day of it and hit up all the macaroon hot spots all over NYC: Maribelle, Laduree, Bouchon Bakery. Or maaaaaaybe I'll do both!

I’ll keep you posted…

Bisous!!

No comments: